Burrillville Farmers Market
Stillwater Mill Pavilion
Harrisville, RI 02830
June 1 to September 28, 2019
9:30am - 12:30pm
Rhode Island Harvest Chart
Ever wonder what's in season when?
Click on the link below so you're
always in the know as to
products are in season at your
local Farmers Market!
- BYOB / BRING YOUR OWN BAG!
Help us eliminate plastic bags from our landscape!!
Remember the four R's... Reuse, Reduce, Recycle & Remember to BRING YOUR OWN BAG to the Farmers Market!
We are attempting to phase out plastic bags at the Burrillville Farmers Market by offering ECO bags for a low $1.50 donation.
We are also accepting re-usable donated bags for our customers to "borrow" from week to week.
- Our market accepts: Cash, Credit/Debit, SNAP/EBT, WIC Fruit & Vegetable checks, and Senior Farmers Market Nutrition checks.
Senior Farmers Market Nutrition checks are available in July at your local Senior Center (Glocester).
- 100% Bonus Bucks to shoppers using federal SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program).
For every dollar you spend with EBT, you get a FREE dollar in Bonus Bucks to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables at the Farmers Market!
- Let's help bring LOCAL, Nutrient Dense Food to EVERYONE in our Community!
- We offer Children's Activities, LOCAL Music, Community Groups, Recycling, Education and an opportunity to reconnect with your Community!
- Stop at the Manager's Table for all the details and follow us on Facebook for all the latest Market news!
All the members of the Burrillville Farmers Market would like to send out a great big "Thank You!" for supporting us through our past season. Our
new home in the Stillwater Mill Center is becoming more familiar to us all. We are grateful for the roof over our heads, on site storage, running
water, lights, newly planted trees, signs, a supportive town, local businesses and community groups, and of course our friends, old and new!
We are making plans and looking forward to another great BFMA Season, and we hope you will be with us as we grow!
From the Farmers, Artisans and Volunteers of the Burrillville Farmers Market Association, we wish you a Bounty of Local Products in the New