Our 10th season begins on Saturday, May 21, 2016 from 9:30am to 12:30pm...
- Fresh produce from our Local Farmers
- Baked Goods, Jams, Jellies, and Preserves
- Local Art and Music by Lauren King
- Windwalker Humane Coalition Pet Therapy Dogs WEBSITE
- The Rainwater Lady
- Pascoag Utilities
- Private Well Safety Information
- Burrillville Land Trust
- ... and more!
Plan on spending your Saturday mornings with us. It really doesn't get much better! We look forward to seeing you at the market!
Burrillville Farmers Market
Stillwater Mill Pavilion
Harrisville, RI 02830
May 21 through October, 2016
9:30am - 12:30pm
Rhode Island Harvest Chart
Ever wonder what's in season when? Click on the link below so you're always in the know as to what products are in
season at your local Farmers Market!
- Big News!
Charlie Marie - direct from Nashville for 1 day only!
- Music at the Market!
Featuring David Laprise, Accordian Cool, on the fourth Saturdays of the month
Featuring Jimmy Joel on the third Saturdays of the month
- SNAP representatives will be at the market on June 18 and August 20.
- Mark your calendars!
See our Calendar page for great upcoming events at the Market!
- Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program Coupons are now available at the market!
Eligible foods include fruits, vegetables, honey, and herbs.
- We now accept Debit/Credit/EBT!
Receive $2 bonus for every $5 of EBT.
- We now accept Senior Coupons!
$15 Coupons are available at the Market Manager's Table for qualifying Seniors.
- We now accept SNAP and WIC!
Bonus Buck Program!
- Monthly Raffles to fund Bonus Bucks Program for SNAP!
- Let's help bring LOCAL, Nutrient Dense Food to EVERYONE in our Community!
- We offer Children's Activities, LOCAL Music, Community Groups, Recycling, Education and an opportunity to reconnect with your Community!
- Stop at the Manager's Table for all the details and follow us on Facebook for all the latest Market news!
All the members of the Burrillville Farmers Market would like to send out a great big "Thank You!" for supporting us through our past season. Our
new home in the Stillwater Mill Center is becoming more familiar to us all. We are grateful for the roof over our heads, on site storage, running
water, lights, newly planted trees, signs, a supportive town, local businesses and community groups, and of course our friends, old and new!
We are making plans and looking forward to another great BFMA Season, and we hope you will be with us as we grow!
From the Farmers, Artisans and Volunteers of the Burrillville Farmers Market Association, we wish you a Bounty of Local Products in the New